To add a temporary URL to your website for testing and previewing before going live, follow the steps below. NOTE: When you are done using the temporary URL you will need to DELETE it. ALSO, for WordPress customers. Wordpress uses relative paths so you don't want to use the temporary URL anywhere in your site as it won't work as well and it will hinder proper SEO.
1. Log into the client dashboard of CFDynamics.com
2. Scroll down to 'my services' and click on your hosting account (i.e. Hero - yourdomain.com)
3. Click on 'control panel'. This will take you to Virtualmin.
4. From Virtualmin, click on 'create virtual server' from the left side menu.
5. Under the Create Alias Server banner, click the 'alias of yourdomain.com' tab.
6. Under 'new virtual server details', in the box next to 'domain' type in youdomain.com.car-host02.domainhosting.net
7. Click on the green 'Create Server' button.